Blutspan is 25 y/o Jorge G. AlarcÃ³n from Valdivia, Chile, at the very end of the world. He initiated his path on electronic music circa 2003. Always trying to reach a whole new level of nostalgia and dystopic sense of loneliness with pads and atmospheres, he started generating some dark atmospheres and ambients, which still give him the perfect background to his actual music.
Inspired by artists such as Lustmord, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Wumpscut and Gridlock, and more recently Access To Arasaka and Infinite Scale, he’s always had one thing in mind, to produce the sense of despair but also hope from within the ashes of a collapsing society/world.
- 2013-05-22 VA: Pollinate: Signifier Label Sampler (Signifier)
- 2013-01-29 VA: Solum 2 - Our Time (Solanic)
- 2012-11-15 VA: V: Nivosus (Wounds of the Earth)
- 2012-06-28 VA: CRL Studios Presents: The Third Wavelength (Life) (CRL Studios)
- 2011-10-15 VA: Nothing Left For Us (Abstrakt Reflections)
Solanic releases from Jorge G. Alarcon