EyeScream is the project of Andrey Novikov from Saint-Petersburg, Russia. He started making music in 2006 and since then he’s been experimenting and mixing with a variety of sources.
In December 2011, he released his debut album “Swamp City”, a mixture of downtempo, glitch sounds and deep urban atmospheres.
In 2012 he released two albums: “Independence Day” & “All.One”, the latter being played at Di.FM – one of the most respected online radio stations. Tracks from “All.One” have also been played alongside tracks from Brian Eno, Mathias Grassow, 36, Robert Rich, Steve Roach and other masters of ambient music. Also, his music has been very well received by artists such as Atrium Carceri, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Bvdub and many others.
His fourth album “No.Future” is the most deep, emotional and personal work of Andrey so far. There is none of the frigidity of some “traditional electronic” music. Warm pads, vocals, soft and far guitar chords, static, sensual melodies and lonely soundscapes all serve to make EyeScream’s ambient music more “humanized”, using well-known urban atmospheres and their associated sounds.
- 2012-12-12 No.Future (Abstrakt Reflections)
- 2012-05-01 Independence Day (8081)
- 2012-02-03 All.One (GV-Sound)
- 2012-01-12 Swamp City (GV-Sound)
- 2012-09-25 Blackbook (GV-Sound)
- 2013-01-29 VA: Solum 2 - Our Time (Solanic)
- 2012-11-19 VA: Destruction Of Consciousness - Part II (GV-Sound)
- 2012-10-24 VA: Someone Somewhere Vol. 2 (Part 1) (Someone Records)
- 2012-08-24 VA: Four Elements: Air (GV-Sound)
- 2012-08-01 VA: Soundtrack for Ian Licht "Film METER" (GV-Sound)
- 2012-02-29 VA: E:\music\Dark Ambient - Volume 1 (GV-Sound)
- 2011-11-11 VA: 11.11.11: Light Side (GV-Sound)
- 2010-05-25 VA: Nebulous Outlines Compilation 2 (Death Records)
- 2010-01-10 VA: Nebulous Outlines Compilation (Death Records)
Solanic releases from Andrey Novikov